Sunday, February 26, 2012

The One

Today I had the honor of being in the wedding of my dear friend Kathryn.  I have mentioned her a few times when I sent her the wedding planning book and made some things for the shower,  but today was the big day.  When I see them, I just know they are perfect for each other.  I actually knew even before they met and when Kathryn and I were both in college.  

Seeing them together made me miss my hub so much and it reaffirmed to me that when I said those vows just about three years ago, I made the best decision of my life.  I know without a doubt that I married "the one" The one who was created just for me and me for him.  Though our marriage isn't perfect, I could not picture myself without him.   He is the one that I want to spend the rest life with, being his helper and supporter.  He is the one I want to grow old with.   The one that gives me butterflies in my stomach, the one I excitedly wait for to give me a ring on the phone as if  I were 16 all over again.  He is the one I would follow anywhere and everywhere. 

 He is mine and I am his.  We are one. 

And I can't wait for the day until we are reunited.

3 comments:

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.