Friday, August 26, 2016

Back to School Teacher Gift Ideas

I wish I could say I came up with this idea myself but I got it from my friend Dannielle who happens to be a teacher and blogger at Quite Dainty.  Two moms from her classroom showered her with gifts before school even started.  What a blessing!  I loved the idea so much I had to do it this year.

  I scoured Pinterest for ideas and pinned tons on my Room Mom Shenanigans board and ended up getting this bundle of goodies.

I first got some extra supplies because I know teachers can always use them.



Then a few things just for her.  Hand sanitizers, colorful pens, a Starbucks gift card, Post Its.

The printable for the pens is from this site.  So cute!

We also added in the teachers favorite things printable that you can find HERE. 

I got this purple crate from Walmart for a buck and put everything in.  You can find the welcome back printable HERE


Delivered by this cutie and we are all set for this school year!

I can't believe how fast these little munchkins grow.  I'm going to go sit in my corner and cry now.  Hope you're having a great back to school time! 

Feel free to pin. 

Until next time.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.