Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mommy and Her Phone

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of ZTE Grand X Max 2. All opinions are 100% mine.

I don't know about you, but my phone screams BREAK ME to my kids.  After a few months of having it, my little man playfully grabbed it from my camping chair and took off running.  I got up and as if in slow motion he tripped and hit the ground screen first.  There was no mending the shattered phone.  The bad news was my new-ish phone was done but on the good news was now I can get a new phone.

There are so many options and phone companies out there it can be very overwhelming. After some research, I found that the best bang for your buck is from Cricket Wireless, who offers a much more affordable rate plan for my budget. You can bring a phone from any other carrier to switch.  I have my eyes on the ZTE Grand X Max 2  since mine is trashed. As a mom and blogger who takes way too many pictures, the most important feature on a phone is the camera capabilities.  

The Grand X Max 2 has a beautifully large 6' LCD screen, which I will for sure put a shatterproof case on.  Love the wide angle front camera and of course there is a rear camera.

What draws me to this phone is the Bokeh effect setting.  It photographs just like my 50 mm lens but on a phone!  It blurs out certain areas of the image allowing for the key element to remain in focus.  You wouldn't even know these images were taken on a phone.

The Grand X Max 2 is a high powered LTE smart phone that runs on android Marshmallow OS.   It has a great audio system and I love love love how slim it is.  However, the best part is the price.  Because I am a new customer bringing my number to Cricket, the current price for the phone is $129.99.  If you happen to be a current cricket customer the price is $169.99.

My search concluded that Cricket has the best deals on plans and also a great priced phone compatible with my mommy needs.  I love that this that photographs like my professional camera.
Now I just have to find a way to keep the screen from those sticky little toddler fingers.

Buy ZTE Grand X Max 2 for $129, port number to Cricket and activate a new qualified plan, minimum $40 per month. Fees, other charges & restrictions apply. See store for details.
Visit Sponsors Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.